lundi, janvier 01, 2007

Virtual reality

Um thinking of a great idea these days, it costs hell of time but in the present circumstances; I need some refreshing thoughts to take me away of this awful reality so that I can study afterwards. I am a person who prefers virtual reality so instead of spending my time with others when I was a baby, I used to play with my extra grand doll in my room, hours would fly by without feeling anything, Mony spent the best of times with my stories, I think if she was a human being, she would have been very lucky to have me as a friend. Back here in the blog, the blogger idea seems to be the best climate for a solitudinarian like me, I am willing to start creating some virtual stories, hatganen 3leik men el akher ya Dodo. Let’s think of any nice reality we would like to live Dodo and then make a story about it, so from now on, for anyone who reads, try to keep in touch with your reality, elsewhere, after a couple of articles; you may lose your contact with your life and become schizophrenic just like me, the next publish um gonna start the virtual reality. Hold your breath Dodo and fasten your seat belt. Voooooooooooooooooo……….

1 Comments:

  • At 2:55 AM, Blogger Pragmatic said…

    i don't think that i will lose my contact with reality but the idea is so funny . by the way what is your last news ???

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home