mardi, janvier 02, 2007

Alice in Paris 2




The Mello men were playing cards together on the table in the carpenter’s house, the Cheshire cat was chasing Dodo, she wanted to eat his tail, then one of the card players stepped on my foot, ouch, ayyyy, and…”Alice…Alice…wake up Alice…. you slept hell a lot…Alice.”
I opened my eyes to see Dodo biting my foot and to find myself in my bed staring to the bleu ciel ceiling with the lighting plastic stars, the yellow moon slice and the white cotton clouds, I love this scene, I can stare at it for years…but…”Get uuuuuuup”, said Dodo.

Dodo: get up, why are you so lousy, I want to go out.
Alice: Go out…where would you like to go?
Dodo: Je voudrais voir le louvre, je ne t’ai accompagne la derniere fois, c’est pas egale !!
Alice : But the logic says that maintenant le monsieur le portier a ferme le musee, n’est pas mon petit lapin?
Dodo : what’s logic, je ne connais pas ce mot !!
I thought for one second…he’s right, we stopped dealing with logic a long time ago, n’est pas?
Alice: tu es vrai, alors, mis tes vetements, au museeeeeee

Three minutes and we were both on my bicycle, um driving and he lies happily in the front basket, like a rocket we drove in the streets of la ville des lumieres, I parked my bicycle beside the glass pyramid at the front door, and we showed the porter our security cards, me and my Dodo are VIPs for who doesn’t know Alice in wonderland and her white rabbit Dodo, we decided to start with the Egyptian section, I don’t know why but I feel some connection with the Egyptian things, I’ve been there couple of times(no logic here) but not to be connected that much, anyway, we started taking shots of Tot ankh Amon and his mask, dodo put it on for some time but he didn’t like it, we put it down, I watched the statue of “el kateb el masri” I liked it a lot, those people had a respectable civilization since those ancient times, I wonder why they are at that much of retardation now, anyone who lets an idiot rule him deserves this but this is not our subject now dodo, let’s talk about those nice things here…

Alice: um bored of this part here dodo, je voudrais voir la chamre du louis XI
Dodo: but I want to see « the Mona Lisa»
Alice: ok, we’ll start with the Mona Lisa and then we’ll head towards the room.
Dodo: Hurray Alice, I love you.
Alice: Dido

We rode the scooter, with dodo on my back, to the other section of famous paintings. The moment I laid my eyes on the famous painting I felt I am so tiny, how could a person draw something like that, how graceful the face was, the hands are the definition of elegance, the nose adds a new meaning to pride, the knowing look, oh my God, Da Vinci was a genius, I took the painting on the scooter, I’ll put it in my room. Dodo was staring at it like an idiot, by the way, dodo likes this type of arts a lot, he likes poetry, I think he’ll enter the college of arts when he’s in that age, I wont deprive him of anything, he’s my petit lapin after all…

Alice: je pense que c’est egale maintenant d’aller a la chamber du louis
Dodo : oui, C’est suffit, mais est ce que je peux regarder la peinture de « la derniere souper » ?
Alice : non, c’est pas ici, c’est dans une autre place, a « la Milan's Santa Maria delle Grazie »
Dodo: pas ma probleme, let’s go there now.
Alice: I don’t like your attitude Dodo these days, it seems I’ve spoilt you, we are in Paris here not in the wonderlands, everything has a limit, ok?
The tears began to sparkle in his eyes…
Dodo: I am sorry Alice, je ne fais jamais ces choses une autre fois.
I must confess I felt my heart ache because of his tears, but one should be strong in the right times…
Alice: alors, mais sois poli Dodo
Dodo: oui Alice

He suddenly jumped and kissed me on the cheeks, I couldn’t resist anymore and hugged him strongly, and he then rode my back…

Dodo: let’s go to the chamber du louis s’il vous plait…
We rode the scooter and headed there with huge velocity, and…
Alice: oh my God, can you see this furniture Dodo; it’s more than beautiful.
Dodo: can we take this chair, pleaaaaase?
Alice: no, that’s Louis’.
We kept on watching all the glamorous things in the museum, and by midnight I was so exhausted, as well as le lapin.
Alice: can we go home now? Um so tired
Dodo: moi aussi, let’s go home.

We took the bicycle and went home, I tucked dodo in his tiny bed and put the “Mona Lisa” on the ceiling in the reception above my rocking chair, then just slept wearing my raincoat, tomorrow is Sunday, wait for me Paris, I will see you all tomorrow, wait for “Alice in Paris 3” dodo.